New software ensures industry ready for 1.7.2018 FoFA rules
Software developer Trynkett has released its latest version of WealthMAP that will ensure Advisers, Wealth Companies and Industry funds are ready for the new client engagement rules of FoFA due to be introduced on the 1st of July 2018.
Colin Foster, head of data services says the new web-based software is the most powerful client engagement tool available within the Australian market place and completely removes a high number of concerns the industry has relating to the pending FoFA introduction.
“…we have created a complete solution that not only addresses FoFA by providing clients with an annual Statement of Service and Opt-in facility but un-paralleled monitoring of a client’s portfolio across the key aspects of Advice; Budgeting, Superannuation, SMSF, Investor Risk tolerance, Risk cover and retirement planning whilst dramatically reducing internal workload. As WealthMAP is an intuitive and interactice solution, once deployed, client engagement and monitoring task are reduce by over 85% resulting in increased profits”
Some of the key features of WealthMAP
- Fully on-line customisable Fact Finder that integrates with Facebook
- Industry first active monitoring of a clients TRUE financial position statement at time of a risk claim, including welfare requirements
- Superannuation fund performance monitoring & action facilitating
- Risk profile monitoring & action facilitating
- Investment monitoring & action facilitating
- Budgeting monitoring & action facilitating